Function and Applications
- For amplifying direct and alternating voltage up to 100 kHz. Can be used for induction experiments and for examining acoustic and electromagnetic fields. Signal output for the amplified measured signal.
- Effective value output for display of the effective value of the signal output voltage.
- Power amplifier 12.5 W for weak acoustic frequency signals to control low resistance loudspeakers.
- For signals from frequency generators or computer interfaces.
- Amplification is continuously adjustable.
Equipment and technical data
- Ampl. factor: 0.1...10000, continuously adjustable
- Input impedance: 50 kOhm/ AC, 100 kOhm/ DC
- Input voltage: -10 V...+10 V
- Frequency range: 3.5 Hz....200 kHz,
- Accuracy of amplification factor: < 5% amplification factor
- Output voltage: 10 Veff
- Nominal final res.: 8 Ohm signal output, 1 kOhm RMS output
- Load capacity: Permanently short-circuit proof
- Mains supply 230 V AC/ 50...60 Hz
- Casing dimensions (mm): 230 x 236 x 168