Determines oxidation stability of mineral transformer oils by measuring the amount of sludge and acid formed under prescribed accelerated aging conditions.
- Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D2440
- Capacity: Six samples
- Temperature range: ambient to 260°F (127°C)
- Circulator: 1⁄20hp impeller
- Bath capacity/Medium: 7.2 gal (27.2L) white technical oil
Electrical requirements: 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 5A
- lxwxh,in.(cm): 22x21.3x21.5 (559x541x546)
- Shipping weight: 49 lbs (265.8kg)
- Dimensions: 24x20x43 in. (61.0x50.8x109.3cm)
- Oil Receptacle and Head (6)
- K12130 Copper Catalyst Coils - Sealed in a glass jar with a nitrogen atmosphere. Pack of 24 (12 sets)
- 332-005-010 Drying Tower 250mL with ground glass stopper and side tubes
- 332-005-011 Glass Filter Crucible
- 250-000-95C ASTM 95C Thermometer - Range: 100 to 130°C
- 355-001-001 White Technical Oil 1 gal container.
- 355-001-003 White Technical Oil 5 gal container.