The NEOPULSE 400 CW is a three-phase, pulsed, MIG/MAG generator developed for heavy industry. The NEOPULSE 400 CW is mobile and equipped with a cooling unit and a powerful reeling system, making it ideal for handling demanding pulsed applications. Both intuitive and highly practical, its digital interface makes adjusting the welding settings very easy.
▪ MIG/MAG :
- steel and stainless-steel wire: Ø 0.6 to 1.6 mm
- aluminium wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.6 mm
- CuSi and CuAl wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.6 mm
- flux-cored wire: Ø 0.9 to 2.4 mm
▪ MMA DC / Pulsed: basic, rutile and cellulosic electrodes (up to Ø 6 mm).
▪ TIG DC LIFT / PULSED.
▪ Gouging (up to Ø 6.5 mm)
- SYNERGIC mode: After selecting material/gas combination and the wire diameter. NEOPULSE automatically works out the optimal welding conditions while still allowing you to adjust the settings (wire feed rate, voltage, current, arc length).
- Calibration of the weiding cables and motor speed, in order to adjust the voltage displayed and refine the energy calculation.
- Energy, display and energy calculation after welding based on standards EN1011-1, ISO/TR 18491 and QW-409.
- Portability: load/save user JOBS and machine settings using a USB stick.
- Traceability: track/record all welding steps, weld by weld, during industrial manufacturing in line with standard EN ISO 3834.
OPTIMISED MIG/MAG SETTINGS
- 5 MIG-MAG welding modes: Standard Dynamic, Standard Impact, Pulsed, Modularc and Manual.
▪ 4 microprocessors increase calculation speeds and optimise the machine’s efficiency.
▪ High productivity thanks to its high duty cycle (400 A @ 60%).
▪ Compatible wire spools: Ø 200 / 300 mm.
▪ Can be connected to a robot/PLC through a SAM control interface (optional).
▪ Dip coating of the entire power block for increased resistance.
▪ Powerful, electronically-controlled motor reel (100 W) with 4 driven rollers.
▪ High arc voltage for easy ignition and outstanding arc dynamics.
Welding current: 400 V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz
Power supply: 32 A
Welding current range (MIG-MAG/MMA/TIG): 10-400 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. at 40°C):
@ 60%: 400 A
@ 100%: 400 A
Wire feed speed: 1 - 22 m/min, 4 motorized rollers
Intergrated cooling unit: 1kW
Supported wire reels: Ø200-300 mm
+ Steel: 0.6 - 1.6 mm
+ Stainless steel: 0.6 - 1.6 mm
+ Aluminum: 0.8 - 1.6 mm
+ CuSi/CuAl: 0.8 - 1.6 mm
+ Flux-cored wire: 0.9 - 2.4 mm
No-load voltage: 85 V
Protection level: IP 23
Dimensions (L x w x h): 96 x 51 x 85 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/10 A
Original equipment (roller): 1.0/1.2 - F (steel, inox)
Roller type F (x4): original equipment Ø 1.0/1.2 steel/ stainless steel;
Earth cable 600A 70 mm²- 043831
Torch MIG/MAG GRIP Steel 500A-4m air 041004