DRN5 is a load accessory for low-voltage network under voltage, aimed at helping operators in their research, localization and fixing of broken neutral.
DRN5 is in the form of an unbalanced load three-phase suitcase 5 kW, secured electrically and thermally.
It can be used on any access point of the low-voltage network under voltage, after disconnection of subscribers, and it allows to quickly highlight the existence of a broken neutral or not.
DRN5 is also used to check after repairing, right before the reconnection of the subscribers.
DRN5 connects easily to any access point of the low-voltage network under voltage via its crocodile grips and charges each phase following unbalanced values. The case does automatically the measure of the 3 voltages, which algebraic sum allows to quickly detect a broken neutral if this value is not null.
- Delayed load cycle, automatic and secured
- Thermal protections in case of overheating
- Electrical protections via differential circuit breaker and fuses
- Connection to the ground not necessary, class 2
- Detection light of broken neutral
- Switch for the selection and visualization of measured voltages
- Possibility to connect an echometer for the localization of the defect
- 230/400 VAC
- 474 x 415 x 214 mm
- 10 kg
- IP22 – IK07
- Consumption : 5 kVA
- Technology with resistors
- 품질 보증
- 공인 보증
- 집으로 배달
- 간단하게 거래하기